Export for Success
Thrive in a global economy
This workshop will run twice at 10.45am and 2.15pm. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Book now to reserve your space at your workshops of choice!
Considering going international or wishing to catapult your existing export strategy into new markets? Going global is an exciting venture but requires careful planning and consideration.
The UK stands at a critical moment in its global trading history and standing. Being an independent global trading country, there will be much to inspire the confidence and optimism in UK manufacturing to develop a sound international export and trading strategy.
The workshop will give delegates access to business, and UK and international diplomatic viewpoints on the future opportunities for UK manufacturing exports, where assistance is provided to make exporting easier and practical insights on competing in international markets
• Get assistance from UK Government on accessing international trade market and other trade support schemes/initiatives
• Unparalleled, practical and relevant insights into the opportunities for global UK trade
• Advice and tips to improve your international trade performance
• Insights into global trade opportunities and market insights in key growth markets
• First-hand tips from successful UK manufacturing exporters
• Chair: Tommy Stubbington, Economics Correspondent, Sunday Times
We will also have experts from DIT and HMRC to assist with any additional questions you may have!