Monetising your Digital Future
This workshop will run twice at 10.45am and 2.15pm. Spaces are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Book now to reserve your space at your workshops of choice!
Digital manufacturing technologies will drive massive changes to the structure of UK manufacturing. This session will examine these key issues and highlight what companies should be thinking about and doing to prepare themselves.
Hear from manufacturing peers that have already started to change the industries they operate in.
• Hot tips from SME manufacturers already disrupting the markets they serve
• An understanding of the issues that your business should think about when planning for the new environment
• An understanding of the emerging technologies
• Direction on where to go for assistance
• How to decide what technology is right for your organisation
• Find out how to retain and acquire customers whilst reducing costs and resource consumption
• Caraline Robinson, Managing Director, Husqvarna UK Limited